Move Forward With Confidence
Have you ever wondered if you’re building the right product? Are you struggling to get your team on the same page? Have you ever wasted time committing to a guess or risked everything on hope alone?
Imagine if instead of relying on hope, you had facts. What if you had clarity and were able to make confident decisions?
How much easier would it be if your team was in sync, shared the same goals, and was building a market-leading product?
Your customers are the key to answering all of these questions.
Talking with them directly. Listening to their motivations, frustrations, and needs. Adjusting your product’s experience accordingly. That’s how you earn customers’ trust and move forward with confidence.
We use customer research to improve digital health technology products.
Our research methods uncover the trends and universal truths that will shape your product. We demystify the painful problems you’re facing, show you what’s working and what’s not, and help you:
- Synchronize your business strategy with your customers’ needs
- Improve metrics that matter to you, such as user engagement, conversion, and most importantly, revenue
- Gain customer endorsements and testimonials to use in your marketing
- Formulate the best go forward plan for your product and discover where to focus next
Tired of stabbing in the dark?
Our research services can help >
“Field’s discoveries led the strategic direction of our new e-commerce and media platform. They provided an exceptional level of professionalism, fusing just the right mix of art and science.”Emi Kubota
Who are we?
We’re Jenny Sun and Andy Silvestri – collectively, Field – a user experience consultancy in Atlanta, Georgia. We’ve been helping digital health companies understand their customers for over a decade.
Our methods are guided by the power of knowing. We perform extensive amounts of research with our clients, and we’re constantly evaluating what makes digital experiences work well.
We may be a good fit if:
- You have a digital healthcare business with a revenue-generating product(s) in the marketplace
- You take the user experience of your product seriously
- You are committed to helping your customers be successful
- You are open to learning from your customers
- You understand that research is a vital part of building a successful product
- You have user experience designers, visual designers, and developers working with your team to make product changes
We are not a good fit if:
- You are skeptical about the value of research
- You want to design a product without talking to your customers
- You have trouble relinquishing control and delegating
- You believe in “quantity over quality” and want a large volume of customer research done in the form of surveys or focus groups
- You are looking for an hourly rate contractor
Ready to make better, more informed decisions about your product?
Have a look at our services >