Field is built on this golden rule: you can’t guesstimate or rely on assumptions.
The only way to know what your customers want is to learn it through research. We believe research builds a sturdy bridge between you and your customers, which in turn clarifies your business decisions and allows you to move forward with confidence.
Why we do it
We want all of our creative energy to have a positive impact on the world around us. Whether it be on an individual, social, or environmental level, our work reflects what we believe in: truth, transparency, empowerment, authenticity, and empathy.
Our goal is to apply our expertise to projects that enhance the human experience and benefit the things we are passionate about:
- Health and Wellness
- Sustainable Life and Business Practices
- Environmental Stewardship
- Social Entrepreneurship
- A medical device company improve therapies for people with sleep apnea
- A global healthcare technology company reduce hospital readmissions of elderly at-risk patients
- A voluntary health organization enable participants of its largest fundraising program
- A digital healthcare company integrate IBM Watson and increase the effectiveness of its product for people with cognitive and behavioral health issues
A tireless communicator and analytical thinker, Andy leads the strategic arm of Field while also wearing the day-to-day operations hat. He maintains a sharp focus on the “why” and the “how”, and seeks useful outcomes that benefit social progress and human well-being.
Bridging business objectives with user needs, Jenny is the driving force of Field. She believes that exceptional experiences are born from empathy, collaboration, and meaningful connections. A teacher and mentor in the Atlanta UX community, Jenny is a strong proponent of sound research informing useful design.
“I actively look for opportunities to work with Field. They are wonderful creative collaborators.”Brian Ikeda